Bumper Stickers on the Popemobile

3:32 PM
from CatholiCity.com



Adorning that blessed "ride":




Question Authority. Ask Me Anything




Infallibility on Loan from God




God REALLY IS My Co-Pilot




Honk if You Pray the Rosary




Choose ETERNAL Life




Speak Softly and Carry a Big Cross




All Roads Lead to Rome




Say Mass, Not War




Give Me Confession or Give Me Death




I Brake for Souls




Meet the New Boss, Same as the Old Boss




Bible On Board




My Other Car is Also a Popemobile




From Germany With Love




I'll Never Get to Meet the Pope Because I Am the Pope




Livin' the Vida Papa!




Hang Up and Pray




Sin Happens




Make My Day. Kiss My Ring!




I'd Rather Be Saying Mass




Honor Student in the College of Cardinals




Which one is your favorite?






6 comments:

  1. these are great. I like the first one, because he is not afraid to answer questions, to explain, and teach. Love the papa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love "God REALLY IS my co-pilot!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honk if you pray the rosary. BEEP BEEP!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that first one. In a world that balks at any hint of authority, I love having a central figure that can say NO and explain why anytime, anywhere. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them all - how wonderful! Thanks for sharing these bumper stickers. My favorites are:
    Honk if You Pray the Rosary
    Speak Softly and Carry a Big Cross

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was great. I like.. Hang up and pray!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.